To create a slider item:
- Create a page or post as usual, being sure to Publish it.
- View the published page/post and copy its URL.
- From the left Dashboard menu, select Responsive Slider.
- Click the title of the slider you want to edit (for the home slider, it’s Newest Posts).
- When the Edit Slider page opens, click Add Image in the upper right corner.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter the following information in the new, blank slide area:
- Title: The information that will appear in the upper right corner of the slider. Keep it as short as possible.
- Link URL: The URL of the published page/post (obtained in step 2).
- Caption: The information that will appear in the lower right corner of the slider. This can be longer than the Title, but keep it concise.
- Image (camera): Click the picture of a camera to open a standard Add Media dialog. Select or upload an image that is optimized to size 720×300.
- Be sure to click Update to save your changes and have the new image appear in the slider.
- To delete an out-of-date slider, click the trash can next to it.
- To change the position of a post, click on the Reorder Galleries Icon and drag the post to its new position.
- Always click Update to save your changes.