Instructor: Jim Russo
About this Course
*This course has been canceled*
16 CEU Hours: March 5-6 of 2015
This comprehensive course covers foundations of Taiji and Qigong. This course will greatly benefit participants who wish build a solid foundation in Tai Chi Quan and Qigong or need a refresher.
-Confidence in establishing a daily practice.
-History of Qigong and its principals
-Shaui Shou/Shaking Gong
-Opening and Closing the Dantian
-Eight Pieces of Brocade
-Yang Sheng 13 Posture Set
-Adaptation of forms for disease, injury, and constitution.
About the Instructor
Jim Russo has been training martial arts for 44 years with his focus on the Chinese internal martial arts of Yang style Tai Chi Chuan,Jian, Dao, Gun, Qiang , Hsing I Chuan, I Chuan, Pakua Chang, Tai Chi Ruler, Tung Style Fast Tai Chi Chuan, various Taoist Internal training methods, Chi Kung, Nei Kung, and An Mo self massage. trainer. He has studied under
With his focus initially on the martial art aspect of the practice, he began to see the pedigree of the arts he was learning and started to work very hard at obtaining these arts. Following the duality of these arts brought him into the healing aspect. This has been a great part of my focus over the years. To him the martial and healing aspect of the practice are two sides of the same coin.
My teachers in order of appearance all came from the William CC Chen school of Tai Chi Chuan :
William CC Chen
Dr Tao Ping Siang
ACCHS CEU Provider Number: 001
Language of Instruction: All courses taught in English unless otherwise noted
Location of Courses: All courses held at ACCHS (1600 Broadway Ave, Oakland, CA 94606) unless otherwise noted
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be received in writing by letter, fax, or email (email@example.com).
- Cancellations made at least 7 calendar days prior to the first class day will receive a full refund less a $40.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations made less than 7 calendar days prior to the first class day will receive a 50% refund.
- ACCHS is unable to transfer course fees paid for one seminar or course to any other seminar or course.
- In the unlikely event that ACCHS has to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment, or for some other unforeseen reason, registrants will receive a full refund.