Health Insurance Carriers and Resources
American Acupuncture Council. The nation’s oldest acupuncture risk purchasing group. The largest provider for acupuncture colleges in the country, and the only insurance program with dedicated acupuncture specialists on staff.
ACCHS Alumni Association
Primary Institutional Contact:
Andres Bella – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Alumni Association is gathering speed, preparing for the Academy’s most recent developments, including the proposed Doctorate in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine program, increased CEUs, mentoring events, and more public and community events. Additionally, the Academy and Alumni Association are intent on helping alumni grow their practices through outreach, school-hosted mixers, and stronger development. If you’re interested in being a part of this growing community, please contact Andres Bella (email@example.com) or any of the Alumni Association representatives. Check out their profiles and send us yours as well!
Alumni Association meetings are held 1-2 times per year. Individuals who submit their information, will be notified via the method they specify.
ACCHS graduate practitioners located throughout the country
Under Construction >
Simply click on the letter that represents the first letter of the practitioners last name, or click a location where you would like to find a practitioner. If you would like to add your name to our database of practitioners, please submit your contact information.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
AL AK AR AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI ID IA IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MO MN MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NY NV OH OK OR PA PR RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WV WY
- (Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine) Recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, ACAOM is a regulating body of TCM institutions and programs.
- (Council of Colleges for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine). CCAOM is dedicated to the advancement of acupuncture and Oriental medicine in the United States.
- (American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine ) Dedicated to the promotion and advancement of high ethical, educational, and professional standards in the practice of acupuncture and Oriental medicine (AOM) in the U.S.
- (National Certification Committee of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine) National organization for the certification of practitioners within the U.S.
- (California Acupuncture Board) Organization that controls acupuncture as a profession in California.
- The (California State Oriental Medical Association) is a professional organization of licensed acupuncturists and supporters of Oriental medicine dedicated to the preservation and advancement of the art, science, and practice of Oriental medicine in a caring and ethical manner, thereby enhancing the health and well-being of the general public.
- (American Academy of Medical Acupuncture) Promotes the integration of concepts from traditional and modern forms of acupuncture with Western medical training and thereby synthesize a more comprehensive approach to health care.
- (National Qigong Association) The organization promoting Qigong for beginners, practitioners, teachers, and healers of all classical and contemporary schools and traditions.