Tui Na Massage Therapy 500 Hour Certificate Program
California BPPE/CAMTC Approved
Tui Na (pronounced “tway-na”) is one of the three pillars of Traditional Chinese Medicine practiced in hospitals all over the world. It is based on the same theories and foundations of Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine which work to bring the human body into greater health and balance.
The Academy of Chinese Culture and Health Sciences is proud to present our 500-hour Tui Na Certification program.
Our program focuses on the integration of Western massage and Acupressure therapies and techniques. The Academy wants to encourage the use of alternative medicine to inspire a pharmaceutical-free health care.
Tui Na promotes and re-establishes health, and it restores injured tissues. Some treatment protocols require major Tui Na focus to attack the root of the pain, move blood stasis, and fight off disease. Tui Na practitioners seek to treat beyond producing just a relaxed result.
- Our 500-hour program meets State (CAMTC) certification requirements
- It’s a productive career in today’s economy
- Short term Works Training Program placed on the State of California’s Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL)
- Learn Oriental massage with techniques related to Chinese Medicine
- The curriculum is focused on a variety of modalities
- Community clinic set up for students’ hands on practice
- We accept students transferring from other massage schools
- Job referral after program completion
- Easy access to freeways and City Center Bart station just blocks away
- Strong faculty team integrates Eastern and Western theories
Tui Na MTCP Educational Objectives
At the time of Tui Na MTCP completion, the student will:
- be able to practice massage therapy consistent with the techniques related to Chinese medicine.
- be able to practice interpersonal skills while following ethical client/therapist relations as applied to Tui Na.
- understand the applications of Tui Na as they are related to physiology, anatomy, and pathology of the body, understanding adjunct therapy, modality theory, and technique.
- be fully prepared for the upcoming California state-level massage certification exam.