If you would like to begin the MSTCM admissions application process, review the
application materials checklist and submit your application materials to the address below.
Prospective students must submit all application materials as indicated below and any additional materials requested by the Admissions office.
Application materials include:
- Online Application
- Application fee (U.S. Student $100; Foreign Student $200; Part-time $125; non-refundable)
- Official transcripts (transcripts must be sealed and sent directly from the each institution’s registrar office)
- Certificates of post-graduate studies (if any)
- Resume outlining educational and professional development, may be submitted by email
- Statement of purpose, which explores your personal reasons for wanting to study and practice Chinese medicine, may be submitted by email
- Three passport-sized color photographs, may be submitted by email
- Three letters of recommendation (from a wellness practitioner, preferably someone who practices TCM, or someone who knows you academically or professionally), must be sent directly from the individual writing the recommendation
Accepted applicants will be notified of the admission’s office decision in writing. If accepted, an admissions packet will be provided prior to registration. The admissions office will not consider an application from a student who has been dismissed from any school or had a professional license revoked for legal, ethical, or moral reasons.
Admissions advising is done by appointment in the administration offices located on the second floor. The Admissions Department will review your preliminary eligibility and language proficiency and recommend the best academic course of action. To set up an appointment, please call the Academy Admissions office by telephone (510-763-7787 ext 107) or e-mail (email@example.com).