If you would like to begin the MSTCM admissions application process, review the
application materials checklist and submit your application materials to the address below.
Prospective students must submit all application materials as indicated below and any additional materials requested by the Admissions office.
Application materials include:
- Online Application
- Application fee (U.S. Student $50; Foreign Student $100; Part-time $75; non-refundable)
- Official transcripts (transcripts must be sealed and sent directly from the each institution’s registrar office)
- Certificates of post-graduate studies (if any)
- Resume outlining educational and professional development
- Statement of purpose, which explores your personal reasons for wanting to study and practice Chinese medicine
- Three passport-sized, color photographs
- Three letters of recommendation (from a wellness practitioner, preferably someone who practices TCM, or someone who knows you academically or professionally)
If your information changes, please print and fill out an Address Change Form, then submit it to the Administration office.
Accepted applicants will be notified of the admission’s office decision in writing. If accepted, an admissions packet will be provided prior to registration. The admissions office will not consider an application from a student who has been dismissed from any school for legal, ethical, or moral reasons.
ACCHS also hosts an online application process.
Send the completed application form to:
1600 Broadway, Suite 200
Oakland, CA 94612
Need more information? Please consult:
Admissions advising is done by appointment in the administration offices located on the second floor. An Admissions Advisor may review your preliminary eligibility and language proficiency and recommend the best academic course of action. To set up an appointment, please call the Academy Admissions office by telephone (510-763-7787 ext 107) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).