We offer several CE courses per year, totaling at least 50 required CE credits per two-year period.
ACCHS is approved by the California Acupuncture Board as a continuing education provider for licensed acupuncturists (Provider Number 001).
1. Acupuncture/Acupressure Facial and Body Rejuvenation Workshop – CANCELLED
We will be moving the course to a new date in 2018. The instructor will be unable to attend the workshop. We apologize for the inconvenience.
CEU Hours: 14 CEUs Pending
Instructor: Susan Krieger, L.Ac., MS
Didactic lectures (14 CEU’s): CANCELLED
This dynamic, 2-day workshop, with Internationally renowned practitioner and presenter Susan Krieger, L.Ac. MS, will provide hands-on training, knowledge and skills for Acupuncture/Acupressure Facial and Body Rejuvenation Treatments with a strong emphasis on practical applications.
We will integrate special Facial Acupuncture and Acupressure techniques, using gentle hands on, thin appropriate needles and organic; non-scented cream and plant based herbal lotion. We will incorporate external Qi-Gong and hands on Assessment and Palpation techniques to enhance and renew Facial Vitality and for Anti-Aging, while strengthening the receiver’s internal health and root Qi energy.
Acupuncture/Acupressure Facial and Body Rejuvenation Workshop
2. Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture for Treating Neurological Diseases and Chronic Acute Pain
CEU Hours: 18 CEUs Pending
Instructor: David Bomzon
Didactic lectures (18 CEU’s): July 29 – 30, 2017 (8:00am – 6:00pm)
Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture (YNSA) is named after the Japanese physician, Dr. Toshikatsu Yamamoto, who developed this acupuncture system in 1973. YNSA is used to treat neurological conditions, and is both effective and immediate in stroke patients with pain and/or restricted mobility. As a result, the use of YNSA has increased and has become the most frequently used form of acupuncture. YNSA comprises basic acupuncture points (somatopes) mainly on the scalp, as well as on other body regions. In addition to providing symptomatic relief, YNSA is sometimes curative.
The workshop’s duration is 18 hours which is spread over two days, 9 hours/day. The workshop is an active learning workshop during which the participants will learn the YNSA macros stem acupuncture points, which were described by Yamamoto and which are currently used to effectively treat a wide range of neurological and orthopedic conditions. In the workshop, participants will learn and practice the location and indications of the four different needling groups of YNSA.
July 29 – 30, 2017
(8:00am – 6:00pm)
18 CEUs pending
Coming from out of town?
ACCHS is happy to welcome you to Oakland and ACCHS. Find FAQs on our website at: http://www.acchs.edu/ceufaqs/
ACCHS CEU Provider Number: 001
Language of Instruction: All courses taught in English unless otherwise noted
Location of Courses: All courses held at ACCHS (1600 Broadway Ave, Oakland, CA 94612) unless otherwise noted
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be received in writing by letter, fax, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cancellations made at least 7 calendar days prior to the first class day will receive a full refund less a $40.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations made less than 7 calendar days prior to the first class day will receive a 50% refund.
- ACCHS is unable to transfer course fees paid for one seminar or course to any other seminar or course.
- In the unlikely event that ACCHS has to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment, or for some other unforeseen reason, registrants will receive a full refund.